Thought that it would be fun and adventurous thing to do.
Nice pretty start.

Then the canal became dirty, disgusting and smelly. Plus there were lots of flies and bugs. Grandma always say I attracted them cause I have fair skin. Crap...
And I remembered a friend at work told me they always find bodies in the canals.
I felt a wee bit scared and I tried to walk quickly...
Then I got a wee bit lost.
But I didn't want to turn back after walking for almost half an hour.
So I continued walking.
And breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the Brindley Place apartments.
Alls wells ends well....My fave flowers at Victoria Square...
Yellow tullips...


Spring is finally here again. It has been a tough winter. With all the ups and downs I survived.
As I walked a long the canal, the waters somehow calmed my heart. I felt my troubles drifting away with the waters slowly.
I was thankful...
To be able to enjoy the glorious spring sunshine.
7 comments:
hey PJ, found something very interesting on Youtube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2d9tsC9UU20
maybe u have watched it.... very funny
KH
its hillarious.
oh i miss my little town.
muar definitely has got lots of talented people! ;-p
i saw your indonesian travel pics. very cool. has your dream come true yet after touchin the buddha?
lately got a lot of vids coming from muarians...wonder if it's becoming a trend?
no spring here...just heavy showers every evening :(
hehe..that'a video from chung hwa high school student... cool...
derek, muar people are very talented people!! ;-p
charlene, there probably is one by a convent gal somewhere in there. ;-) xx
convent??? u sure?
wow must find it.....
hahaha..im not sure but im sure there must be..
Post a Comment