Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bity

I love it when I find money on the streets. Even if it is just 1 pence. Finding money gives me sheer joy. Makes me feel like the day will be a good one. A signal that I will have good luck.

So I was estatic when I picked up a penny on my way to work the other day. But when I looked up there was this beggar in front of me with his McD plastic cup. He saw my discovery and the look on his face was one that says 'Give me the money.' So I did... I put the penny I found into his cup and quickly walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting quite fond of my tiny new room. I think I will grow in love with it soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was lost yesterday when I took a cab back home from the train station. It was almost midnight and I tried to direct the cab driver home and we got lost. I was really scared. I am hopeless at directions and at night I could hardly make out where we were. Thank God the driver was very kind and patient. He even turned off the meter when we were lost. Bless him. Eventually we found our way home and I got home just before midnight like Cinderella.

I was very touched by the kind cab driver. Just when I am almost convinced that humans are evil, he showed me that goodness exist and that I should be hopeful that there is good in mankind after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, must take good care & be careful too...

Thanks for your birthday sms =)
You are always so sweet!

Stay happy!

PJ said...

my bro told me of their failed suprise bday for you. hahaha...

you should have pretended to be suprise..

you haven't got my card? i sent it ages ago...;-(

Anonymous said...

Yeah..haven't get it. I kinda have doubt with the post system here recently. Charlene's CNY card to me hasn't even arrived!

Haha...anyway, the kids are funny!

I feel OLD!! =)