Friday, April 13, 2007

Last Weekend

I was really looking forward to the long Easter weekend. I have been so busy with exams, moving flat and also work that I really longed for a rest.

My wish was granted by the long Easter weekend.

After sleeping lots and watching all the movies and dramas that Ef had downloaded for me, boredom kicked in. Finished watching Beautiful Life (Japanese) and also the Japanese Version of F4. Beautiful Life was a good watch. I didn’t really liked the Japanese version of F4, cause I had watched the Taiwanese version which is way better.

After all that….

I was dying of boredom with nothing at all to do!

I had lots of work outstanding but I was determined to keep it a work-free weekend.

I had nothing to do and everyone had gone home for Easter.

I went to the library, hoping to get some books to keep me company and the library was closed!!!! Crap…

So I finished reading and re-reading all the celebrity gossip magazine that I can find in the house.

Bored still….

I decided to dye my hair Amber. But as always, my hair is still black and I think the dye somehow has made it darker. I really want to change my hair colour but I think the only way to do it is to bleach it and I am not brave enough to do that yet.

Was at the bookshop for ages on Friday. Books are damn expensive these days. In the end being really cheapo, I bought a clearance book for 99pence. (Tell me some lies by Raffaella Barker.) It is not the kind of book I normally read. It is not fantastic but I liked how the book ended.

Anyway, I should stop complaining about being bored…

Things that made me happy over the weekend…

…drying my laundry in the nice little garden under the sunshine.

Toast makes me sick. I rarely eat toast but I saw them making it on BBC's Saturday Cooks. and they looked really good. So I had to have some toast with ommellete (they even gave the omellete a posh name. what the hell... it is just fried egg!)

The toast that made me sick. It was yummy but I have had a sore throat and fever ever since.


Back to work! 2 and a half hours to the weekend....

5 comments:

Charlene said...

heh maybe u can try to dye colours no one had ever dye before... like cyan...haha jkjk...

Stella said...

Hey tried to call you a few times this evening but no one picked up...
Guess you're busy, take care pj,
muaks!

PJ said...

hey charlene, i was thinkin red but its probably a bit too drastic. ;-p

hey stella, it was you! i tried to call back but cant seem to get through. i know i keep missing phone calls. i missed ef's earlier in the day then yours. i think i missed yours cause i was cleanin or cookin in the kitchen. very thoughtful of you to call. im ok now, i even had a packet of crips yest. ;-p

Charlene said...

wow red.. ermm red is okie..depends on which red...is pink consider part of red family?...

PJ said...

ya pink is part of the red family.

i was thinkin red. cos my hair is so black.

red+black= brown (hopefully lor...)

;-p