The last post has led to a lot of speculations. No no I am not dating anyone at the moment. The post was inspired by something a little bird told me. Seriously.
Its a hard day's work everyday. One week feels like one year. I reckon I will look 10 years older after I finish my training and exams for this qualification.
I have been feeling a bit lost for the past week. Its like my life at the moment is nothing but work. Really miss Uni life where I don't have to bother about paying attention in lectures, where I don't have to work so bloody hard. I miss the life, the friends, the peacefulness...
I wake up later and later everyday. Rushing like mad cow to get to college on time. Crossing the busy streets, walking pass strangers that have become fammiliar faces as they rush to work too.
I always thought I knew what I wanted in life but I am not so sure anymore. Perhaps this is just another transition. Perhaps its just not a very good week. Perhaps I am just tired.
I feel restless. I want to go out do something but I don't want to waste time partying and get drunk.
Perhaps I just need some time to figure myself out.
Sorry guys I am feeling a bit weird lately.
Just ignore this post and have a great weekend!
Love you all and I will try to update once a week.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Pj dude, we're both going through this famous phase & I understand you completely ;)
The one thing we got to blame is time- let's just tag along with the routine & it'll pass in a few week/month's time.
Bizoooo, from your amusing friend.
I do believe I know what you mean. University was such a sanctuary - the Real World is that endless grind from now until retirement. I get frustrated at how driven everyone around me seems - yesterday my boss tried to pressure me into working one day next weekend, because everyone else has already agreed to do it. What is wrong with these people? Why don't they value their time off, their sleep, their life?
In truth, it's because this is their life. And our lives. I guess I just haven't accepted that yet.
Time is elastic. Each day feels like an eternity from the outside, but while you're actually working there's barely time to take a breath. Each week is a headlong rush to the weekend, a race against sleep deprivation, a blur of stress and toil. Each weekend is a sea of relative tranquillity, a chance to sit back and wonder what is going on with your life, what it is you actually want to be doing. And that the answer to this never comes is more frustrating than the rest of it put together.
I would have written this or something like it on my own site, but I worry that someone who holds the purse strings might read it, and that my bonus (read: the thing that makes my wage acceptable for a graduate living in London) might be cut. It is unlikely that such a thing would occur, but I'd rather not take that chance.
i guess life's these days means rushing here and there.. and pleasing everyone except yourself...
sigh.. kinda wish as if u can live those 'kampung' life.. free as a bird...*but becareful of huntersincase kean shootdown..*..haha lame ..
Don't worry about it all PJ. It's normal to feela bit lost when you're moving in to a new phase of life or a new place to live or new place of work. I always get that feeling when I do something new but it goes away after you'e settled.
It's all a mtter of time. I'm sure you'll be loving life again very soon!
hey PJ..
cheer up. i know exactly how you feel at the moment.
stick with it..and find things that u enjoy..and hopefully, this phase will pass.
anything else..mail me will ya?
alwiz here to listen...
oh maaaaaaaaan.... been reading other comments and somehow i feel a little comforted that i'm not the only one feeling the same feeling as you pj!
i think for now... just take comfort in knowing that you are not alone.
*wink*
Post a Comment