Its been 2 weeks since I got back. It still feels a bit surreal sometimes. That I am working with a good company surrounded by all these really nice, smart people. Can't help but wonder how the hell did I ever get here. All I can say is I have been lucky.
I am still trying to remember everyone's names and it really gets to me that everyone remembers my name. PJ is too easy to remember. Its all so unfair. Everyone should have easy to remember names like PJ. I feel so bad when people greet me Hi PJ! and almost always I have no idea what their names are. I wish I had better memory.
6 weeks of college officially starts on Monday and apparently the pass rate for the December exams is only 60%. How scary. And the tutors told us that we have to spend 2-3 hours a night and one day of the weekend for self study to pass the exams. Bloody hell. Pass or prepare to get fired. PJ must turn over a new leaf.
Anyway, thats what PJ planed to do. She got up early on a Saturday morning to the office to do the online trainings and print out the student handbook. But heck. The intranet server is down and the printers are all jammed. After getting all dirty opening up the printer trying to revive it PJ gave up trying to be good on a weekend.
So thats all for now folks. PJ's going to get back to YouTube. Currently watching My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wah... i never know how people can still study "2-3 hours per night" after working man. sounds damn not so very interesting leh pj... hahahahaha..
ya man..relax while you still can.. watch watch..go watch!! kim sam soon i watched before liao. i thot you watched already? havent ah? the ex-gf daaamn preetyy! oh man... she's quite my type. AHHAHAHAHAH.....
aja pj!
work will eventually suck..
trust me.
fel!its true. its crazy u know. feels like high school again. worse than high school. this one if fail will get fired. bloody hell.
ya the ex gf so pretty. actually sam soon is not that fat lah. but i can so feel and understand her.
u aja too. go hang out at the canteen more and make frens.;-p
celina, ya work always sucks. just try not to think about it too much and enjoy. will die if no sense of humour at work. so keep smiling even if they pour a pile of shit on me. ;-)
yah..just keep smiling and look for ways to enjoy work. at the end of the month..smile more! coz PAY DAY! haha
i really am looking fwd to pay day..so broke now..
yes dun stop smiling ;-)
Post a Comment