Some people told me that once you start working you will put on weight because you won’t have the time to do any exercise. Others say that you will lose weight because work is stressful and you will lose weight easily. How I wish the latter is true… PJ just eats more when she is stressed out.
Since starting work, I have been developing this weird eating habit that is getting a bit worrying. I feel hungry all the time! It is really freaking me out. I have even put post it notes on my fridge – Think Before You Eat.
Then there is this daily craving for crisps because the typical British lunch is a banana, a sandwich and a packet of crisps. You need the crisps to make the meal complete. It is not helpful that they have a vending machine which sells crisps at a premium.
I sure hope I am working out enough for my new eating habits.
30 minutes x 2 work out everyday. Yes it’s the mad rush to college everyday. No matter how early I wake up I still end up rushing to college. And it doesn’t help that I have been waking up later and later everyday. Not forgetting the heavy binders of notes that they give out which prolongs the ‘walk back home’ work out.
1 week of college is over. The one week felt like such a long one. It felt like going back to school. Financial Accounting from 9am – 4pm. It felt like doing PA in school. Except the teacher is not Mr ‘James Bond’ Gan and what took him 2 years to teach us is taught in 1 week. Plus the old brain has less grey cells now. Despite having done most of the stuffs before I still have to spend 2-3 hours for homework every night. Feels like my life now is all about passing this ICAS exams.
Walking to college is the only other work out that I do. Seriously, I am just so drained from college to do anything really. I don’t even day dream in class anymore.
Oh and now I have to get back to doing Compliance e-Trainings. No more free weekends...
PS - Happy Birthday to Celina!!! Hope you had a great birthday...xxx
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yeah! first to geek comment :P
thanks heaps for the bday wish PJ!
having a great weeken. birthday..it's like any other day. (except u OFFICIALLY am OLDDDD)
damn.. :(
when work starts..u kinda lose sense of time...it's all a repetition..over and over..(and it's gonna happen for the rest of ur life...*pUlls HaIr*..)
crappy.but u kinda learn to live with it. (ROUTINE's the word)
thanks again PJ.take care..
p/s: i am undoubtedly just GAINING weight every single day! [wElcome to my WoRld]
hahahaha..thanks for the warm welcome. ;-p
wow, looks like u r really studying now, for once! :P
finally got my connection....God bless
le'ts form a 'fatty club' next time when u're back...haha
oo...Fatty Club.
can i be the vice-president? i dun wanna b president lah. coz Charlene FOUNDED the club mah..so we let her b the President:P
dude!!i just sent you an e-mail. check check..
>the fatty club? charlene, you are one of the thinnest person that I know. you have to eat more to be the president. and celina you have to eat more also to be VP. i guess we are all not fat enough yet. ;-p
well don't worry PJ.. my fats are well hidden.. so only member can see it..haha.. well my face is round enough to be miss moon
okie set.. celina will be the vp
Post a Comment