OK am blogging from work. Seems like the 'in' thing to do these days. So I am just jumping on the bandwagon.
Actually its lunch break now. So I am not really skiving. Seriously.
Work's actually been quite fun. This must sound really crazy to some of you. Its only the first week after all. There were some introductory talks by the top players of the firm who are really very down to earth people even though they earn like 50k(multiply by 7 to convert to RM) a month. Bloody hell can't help but wonder what I am going to do if I ever have so much money to spare every month. We also did some team building group painting which was really fun. Free meals. Free alcohol. Free stay at Hilton which is not that great really.
Apparently hell officially starts tommorow when we have to go off to college to study for our professional exams.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Forgot to publish that at the office yesterday. At the library now, going off to college in 5 minutes. First week of work is almost over. Can't believe how quick time pass by. It has been fun, Painful(Blisters. I tried wearing heels to work but I guess Heels and PJ just don't work very well.), embarassing (had to walk around the corparate streets of Birmingham barefooted cause the blisters were just killing me softly.)...
I think I will survive OK here.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
50k per month!!?? why.did.i.ever.choose.engineering.
gosh..that's a lot of $$$
glad that u're enjoying ur work there.. never mind.. ext time just wear bedroom slipper to work..:P
PJ..happy hear that you've finally updated your bloggy. Glad that you are enjoying n_n
Enjoy & all the best to you!
Fighting!!
hehe, barefooted is good...I am pretty sure you'll be the center of attraction!
hey derek,im sure engineers earn just as much if not more. they are just not telling you. ;-p
charlene, hahaha... brilliant idea!
singcher, all the best in Manipal and remember to run k. ;-p
vicky, yea everyone looked at me funny. felt like i was at the beach without the sand and the sea. oh i wish im at the beach now..
hehe great diea right? copyright@charlene...
btw how was the drama my name is kim sam soon? i missed it out at 8tv last time
its really really good. absolutely love it. ;-)
Post a Comment