Sunday, October 15, 2006

Revived

Thanks for all the e-mails enquiring about my lost blog. And also the comments on the last entry. Really appreciate it.

A bit upset that I have to change template to revive it. And I lost all my fave blog links. Can everyone kindly leave their blog links for me in the comments so that I can link it to the side bar. Oh and also blog links that are of interest Kenny Sia, KY, Fire Angel etc etc.

Life's a routine these days. But things are getting better and things can only get better.

Finally finished watching My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. My fave quote from the last episode.

Love like you have never been hurt before.

Life is slowly picking up now that I actually know a few people in Birmingham and also thanks to Grace and Effy who popped in to see me. I feel blessed to have old friends who are always so easy and cosy to be with. Making new friends takes so much effort sometimes. But it always feels so amazing when you actually meet people that you click instantly. People with the same frequency.

Superduperperspective by Patrick Hughes which is showing at the Waterhall Gallery is absolutely brilliant. The pictures moved as we moved. Definitely one of the best modern art I have ever seen. Thanks Grace for the awesome day out.

The Devil Wears Prada is quite disappointing but good fun to watch on a boring Sunday with a friend that is always full of suprises.

Saturdays becoming a routine too. Half the morning is spent watching cooking programmes and the rest of the evening is spent watching X Factor. I know I have such a sad life.

I think I am turning into a fish ball. All the eating and no exercising means the only way to go is horizontal. Had dim sum with Ef at Chung Ying Garden where the food is always reasonable and good. Also had a sushi buffet with Grace which I think is value for money and the sushis are ok for British standards. I always feel cheated by oriental food in UK. Maybe I just expect too much now thanks to all the good food by the Pot Luck gang of Warwick.

Also tried Tin Tin cantonese restaurant at Brindleyplace with a big group of people from work. The food was much better than expected. Pricey but good stuff. I love the feeling last Friday night when everyone from work sat round the tables having a meal together. It gives me the fuzzy fuzzy feeling like having a meal with family. Maybe I just miss having meals in big round tables.

These days meals are always on the couch in front of the TV. They are always one plate meal like fried rice, fried noodles, pasta, couscous (food of the week cause it is so easy to cook)...

And occasionally the weekends, I get invited to have diners with Malaysians who will make me proper wholesome meals. The only time when I actually get proper food.

Simple things like a proper meal at home with friends makes me smile these days.

8 comments:

Deriku said...

look who's back? :)

let's start with these links...in no order of significance.

http://deriku.blogspot.com
http://kennysia.com
http://fireangelism.com
http://kyspeaks.com

Stella said...

& know that I'm thinking a lot about u hey! love ya!

fe li ci a said...

wellllccooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! haahhahahahah.....

Anonymous said...

Youarebackyouarebackyouareback!!!!!

I thought you gave up on blogging!!
yayyyyyyy pei jie is back back back x10000000000000

Charlene said...

ahhh!!!!! Pei Jie...haha..glad that u have recreate ur bloggie..
i tot workmust have gotten into u that u post on technical jargon when i came into ur blog for the last few weeks..

Anonymous said...

hey,
glad that your blog is back on. it makes life here much more interesting, something to look forward to, haha.
yeah, the warm fuzzy feeling of eating together with family over a simple meal... nothing can beat that. that's why i'm going back in february.

PJ said...

thanks for the links derek..

stella!!! miss you like crazy...

fel fel!!! just sent you an e-mail. hope you have a fab weekend with your sister.


you stop blogging Vicky!! why why...

charlene...blogspot screwed me up..its kinda sad you know. i love my old blog..

zs, i think my blog is getting really boring now that im turning into a workin woman and i can't blog about my life as much anymore cause its not professional to blog about work. oh ya happy divali!!! im sure there is a big celebration over there. ;-)

hershey said...

You're back !! Good thing I checked before "un linking" you. :)

Glad to hear things are getting better. Keep blogging !!