Living on the never never...
Constant as the changing weather...
never sure who's at the door..
or the price you're gonna have to pay..
Check out the clip from YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRuZHdduQng
Mid week theater was fun. The tickets in Birmingham are actually much more expensive than London. I think the theater people in London are just nicer people. They give you discount if you buy last minute but not in Birmingham. Blood Brothers is quite a depressing musical to watch really. I guess most musicals are except maybe Lion King which gives you such a fuzzy fuzzy feeling especially if you watch it with close friends.
College is officially over. Its back to the office for some more trainings. I am finding it harder and harder to concentrate. I think I am just worn out from college. I can't believe I survived 6 tests already. Fingers cross for the real exams in December.
I am trying to think of something interesting to blog but I can't. Damn, I am turning into a boring working woman....
Oh I might actually go for salsa classes tommorow. I have been saying it for like a million zillion times. I think I will go tommorow now that I have publicly announced on my blog that I will do it. Hopefully some latin heat will refresh me for another coming long working week.
Bon Weekend everyone!!
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wowowowow.. u'regonna learn salsa? cool.. maybe u can teach me when ure back here...hehe...
hi peijie! how are u? good to know ur learning salsa!! yeah shake it shake it.. i mean shake ur hips la!! :)
here comes the next salsa queen.
Salsa! Very cool PJ. Enjoy yourself!
Woey! Forgotten me huh??
=( So sad....sob...sob...
Guess what????
I HAVE INTERNET IN MY ROOM LIAO!!!! YAY!!!
seriously, gotta study for anatomy test tomorrow...be back tomorrow ya!
love you guys!!
Hi guys!!!
I missed the salsa class cause I overslept. So I went for Flamenco instead. it was really hard but quite fun. Need to get proper shoes and heels to learn it properly.
charlene, dun think i will ever be good enough to teach you. hehe..
shi yan, did i forget to reply your mails again? or did you forget to reply mine? anyway pop me an e-mail whenever k. i will pop you one soon if you don't. ;-)
ah poh!!! what have you been up to??? busy paktoring i reckon..;-p
derek, salsa queen!! hahaha... only will happen in my dreams i think.
mus,you crossed my mind the other day when i had white choc mus at the Hyatt where i was having a course. the mus was aboslutely delish...anyway, hope you are well...
sing cher!!!! fighting yo!! and do update us when you are free from exams. always in my prayers dr tay!
xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment