I am typing this while waiting for the windows to load just to check my e-mail!
The second Best thing about being Home is that there is so much foooood. Went to town yesterday for the first time since coming home and I saw the food stalls by the road. I had to control myself from buying food from every food stall. For 50 pence, you can get a totally delish breakfast to feed a family of 4. And somehow the fridge and cupboards at home is always full house with food. There is never a ‘fridge is empty because PJ couldn’t be arsed to go to Tesco’ scenario. PJ is getting lazier and lazier staying at home. Plus all the food and no exercise is making her fattier and fattier. This is not good but heck it PJ is a happy girl.
Of course the Best thing about being home is to be able to enjoy the company of the people who made me who I am. Never mind that they are beginning to get on my nerves sometimes. Never mind that I am starting to get on their nerves for being me. I love them for them and I know they love me for me too!
And I am still waiting for the window to load...
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Pei Jie!!!! u're so good.. though ur internet speed is 52kbps.. u still leave post on ur blog...haha
yeah, it's a commendable effort.
i think ‘fridge is empty because PJ couldn’t be arsed to go to Wetex/Hock Hai’ scenario is more probable in this case.
The benefit of home food far outweighs the annoyances of dial-up. Welcome back!
hey charlene it is only 37.2kbps. what the.. can't wait to see you all tommorow!
derek, grocery shopping is my dad's job. He is The Man!! hehe..
mus, thought of you when i saw the news of the tsunami in Indonesia. hope you and your family are not affected by that scary monster. do stay clear of the beaches for now yah. xxx
Post a Comment