Friday, July 07, 2006

One Week In Birm

Wow its been one week already!

Moving in and playing 'house' was good fun minus the paying bills, council tax and all that.

Thanks to all my macho 'movers'. Thanks also for all the lovely 'moving in' gifts. Love the Tefal steamer, teapot, mug tree and Tefal bread loaf.

I am growing to love my apartment now. Its feeling very cosy now.

Thanks to Miss Fel the roomie for 2 days. Missing all her warm hugs. Missing her infectious laughter. Missing her sunshine smile. Missing her hip hopness. A big hug to Mizz Stella The Cow, my one week roomie. Thanks for just being there for me. Hugs hugs. It meant a lot to me that you are there. Sorry for annoying you by being such a clean freak. Blame my mum for the clean freak in me. Shit man..I miss you both so much already..

It was really nice catching up with Ying Ci in Whitechapels today. Hey girl Gambade yo for your exams next week. As I left Whitechapels, I passed by King Cross and Algate East. Its been one year already. I closed my eyes and whispered a prayer to the victims of 7/7. As I waited for the Tube to Heathrow, I look at the crowd and wondered what is the story behind those faces. I love people watching in the Tube. Its so fun. Oh and I saw mice making love in the tube rails. Its been a very interesting day today. And my cousins prepared the nicest vegetarian diner ever. We had vegie rendang!! It was yummmm... Thanks guys. It was really sweet of you both.

Oh did I tell you my folks are here! So happy to welcome them to England. I think Dad had a wee bit too much of alcohol on the 15 hour flight. He even had Bloody Mary!! I should stop typing now and let everyone get some sleep.

Bon weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Deriku said...

aw your parents flew over there, so nice :)

Charlene said...

oh... see ya soon!!!!

Kian said...

hey pj
i was helping a charity to do fundraising n met a couple where i found out that their daugther was ur kmb mate
her name, eh... something ying or ying something, forgot liao from kl wan
studying medicine in dublin

PJ said...

hi guys!! I am flying back this saturday. wooo hoooo!!! see you all soon!!

hey Kian Hui!!! its such a small world. so sweet of pao ying's parents to still remember me. i stayed at their place once when i was in KL. they are really nice people. send my love to them yah when you see them again. hey is your phone still the same? i go kacau you in KL can?

fe li ci a said...

yooooooooooooo

i misssssssss youuuuuuuuuuu tooooooooooooooo pj!!!!

yes. i'm back home. in this.... not-as-fun-as-uk home....daaaamn..

ya ya.. so when's our trip. i book you i book you... ahhahaha...