Monday, July 17, 2006

Dial Up Sucks

This is suppose to be a ‘PJ shuts up and post pics’ entry but it is not happening because it is taking Forever to load the pics which is suppose to speak for itself the awesomeness of the past week. So sorry guys, you guys just have to bear with my ramblings.

Yes I am going to be repetitive and say again that Dial Up sucks. Even connecting is such a pain let alone to surf the internet. It takes forever to open a window.

Ok I should stop being bitchy and be thankful that I am home. After 7 hours at Heathrow thanks to not being able to get on the earlier flight as my parents and 13 hours on the squeezy plane I am just so thankful to have a bowl of hot homemade noodle soup. I almost missed my flight when I helped Ef with her bags to her Gate as I could not go back the way I came to go to my Gate and had to go to Flight Connections and go through security all over again. What the fudgecake... I ran as fast as my legs could carry me with my laptop which got heavier and heavier every minute. Thankfully I had the energy from a very yummy homemade veggie burger which my cousin kindly packed for me.

The flight was exhausting as I could not sleep. So I watched Failure to Launch which was very disappointing. I also watched 2 Korean Movies. Daisy and the other is Mr Housewive. Both of which got me emo and sobbing on the plane. Watch them if you haven't shed a tear in a long time. Daisy is a very well made movie and highly recommended. It made me want to visit the Netherlands. Hopefully I can find time and money to do that next spring.

Yes if you haven’t figure it out I am home in Muar Sweet Home, the land of ‘otak-otak’ (fish mousse). Personally I think Muar is the land of the Best Food in the world! Its just great to be home and I still don’t know why I always fall sick when I travel home. But the cold bug is not going to spoil my happy plans this holiday. Mum has booked me on a church trip up North to Penang for next weekend and my Big Sister has also booked me to attend her convocation. I am also booked this Thursday to ‘yum cha’ (drink tea) with the gang. Booked for KL by many people too. Oh the excitingness…

So if you haven’t booked PJ, just to let you know that it’s a first come first serve basis. Limited time till 28th August. I am just kidding. Let me know if you are around and I will make time for all you wonderful people. Oh I am so excited to see everyone and talk nonsense.

PS – Thanks so much to all you wonderful people for making my parents feel much loved in England and Scotland. We all had a wicked time thanks to you guys!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PJ, welcome HOME @_@

Enjoy your holidays!

Btw, I can't make it this thursday. I shall let you girls know when I'll be back at home again. Am really sorry. You girls do do enjoy n_n

Shall update you soon by mail regarding my convocation.

Regards....

Charlene said...

oh.. PJ u're back!! welcome home!!!!!

wow... we still need to have pre-booking to 'date' u...

Anonymous said...

cheating one..how come everyone already book MY PJ? cheat cheat!! then like dat i dont get to see PJ d :( sobs..

kidding..WELCOME HOME!!!
anytime..i'm FREEEEEE

PJ said...

hehe...im kinda screwed up...i can't sleep at nite and my cold seems to be getting worse at nite...but other than that im gooood and am lookin fwd to seeing everyone real soon!