Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Its Crazy

I actually miss UK a wee bit. This has never happen before. It feels like when I was a schoolgirl and I always miss school during the holidays and yet during term time I would hate waking up in the morning and dread going to school.

I miss the independence and freedom I have staying on my own.

I miss my doojay apartment.

I miss the melancholic UK weather.

But I know I will miss home once I am on the plane back to UK. I guess we never cherish and truly feel for what we have when we have something close to us. Something far away and unreachable is always far more exciting. Like they say its the thrill of chasing.

Watched my fave ep of Grey's Anatomy (206 and 207) again for the 4th time yesterday. I cry every time I watch it.

Pick me, Choose Me, Love me...

So pathetic yet so brave.

So sad yet admirable.

I would never say something like that ever.

Its crazy how some episodes of TV dramas no matter how many times you watch it, it will still make you cry and no matter how many times you watch it you learn something new every time. Its just like Sex and The City's (Light's Camera and Relationships) the episode where Harry proposed to Charlotte. I have watched that ep countless times in my first year at uni. (oh the glorious days of DC++) and I still love watching it again and again on YouTube.

Watch it and you will know what I mean.

2 comments:

fe li ci a said...

i miss uk too... =(

Anonymous said...

finally.. i found your blog.. wanna see grey anatomy too.. u cried.. saw fel cried the whole bottle.. will find that out.

ef