Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In Edin

Yes we arrived at 8am today. I love Edin!! Love the castle in the city. Love walking around this city on a hill.

I am typing this as my parents are taking a nap at kind Dr Han's room. Yes we are bumming in her lovely Penthouse while she is away at lecture.

The past few days flew by so quickly. Graduation was actually quite fun and exciting minus the me being an air head, losing my registration ticket and my foot hurting from wearing those damn heels. I still can't figure out how girls wear heels. I think the best part was throwing the "hat"!!! It was great to see the few friends who mean so much to me. Saying goodbye was really difficult. I shed a little tear in the train as I realised that I am actually going to miss the chilled out life at Warwick.

The past few days has been awesome good fun. I realised I missed my parents more than I thought. It was fun going shopping with my mum, having a cold beer with my dad while watching football and just hearing their excitement in their voice at every little thing that interest them makes me smile. On a totally unrelated note, I can't believe Italy won the World Cup and can't help but wonder what was said that pissed Zidane so much. I thought the final was actually pretty unexciting game but it was fun watching it in my apartment with dad who slept through half the game. Just like always at home.

Oh and I am going home this weekend!! Excitingness!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PJ!
Congrats!!
See ya sooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!
Missssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Deriku said...

Don't forget the alcohol ya ;)

Anonymous said...

Pei Jie,

Congrats!!!! miss u!!! don't go back so fast...

PJ said...

thanks sing cher...seeee youuuu real sooon!!!

thanks for reminding me derek. will yam seng with you soon!!

thanks joanne. congrats to you tooo...see you in KL!!

Deriku said...

haha was just kidding there. alcohol is totally unnecessary.

btw, i'll be away from kl this weekend. perhaps next week :)

PJ said...

let me know if you are in Muar. i only have a can of Carling and a wee bottle of wine. hopefully my dad doesn't finish it off. ;-p