Sunday, March 02, 2008

Okonomi-Yaki @ Abeno



Guess Guess Guess?



We had Japanese pancakes at Abeno.

Also couldn't resist some Naruto rice balls.



Seems like we always have Japanese whenever we meet up.

The awesome thing about London is that despite its busyness, the City still has lots of parks for a bit of green and peace (sort of anyway).




I wish Birmingham had some nice parks.

Short trip to London but was awesome as always.

Good company.
Good food.
What more can I ask?

Didn't take many photos because I stupidly left my camera on my bed.
My fave of the few pics I took with my phone.

I love this pic so much.


Saw Ef at Victoria Station.


Apologies for not meeting up with everyone especially to Ying Ci who I just read the message you left on my blog. Sorry sorry I just assumed you are busy with finals and didn't want to impose on you.
Will try to stay longer next time and meet up with everybody!

I was reading one of those women’s magazine on the bus and this ‘what if’ question pop up.

What If I am a man…

I think If I am a man, I will make sure I always walk girls home.
I will not let her walk on her own home when it is dark outside.
It is the least a gentleman can do me thinks.

What would you do if you are a man?

6 comments:

Charlene said...

if i'm a man.. i'll make sure thw girl walks me home..haha jkjk

PJ said...

i think it is typical of malaysian guys not to walk girls home.
not all but most anyway. ;-p

Anonymous said...

thanks p... at least crop your pic and spare me my ug face yah... heui heui heui.

thai guys always get you home. I dun like it. i can walk myself home. unless he's the right guy, then... hmmmm.

PJ said...

its not ug lah.

i just think guys should always walk girls home esp at nite or early morning when it is dark dark.

but its not a malaysian guys thing.
they do it only if they like you.

see u on the 22nd! x

Anonymous said...

If I am guy, I will be like Hugh Jackman in 'Kate and Leopold'. He is such a gentleman. Polite, witty, but non-existence, unfortunately. ><

PJ said...

i love kate and leopold!!!

i have been listening to utada hikaru on repeat even when i sleep it is in my head. amazing. x