I took yesterday off.
I was really looking forward to my day off before I head off to India.
I made a long list of things I really really wanted to do.
I woke up early and by 9am, I was feeling feverish.
I think the accumulated exhaustion from work recently just hit me like really really hard.
So I spent most of my day in bed, trying to get some rest and checking my work e-mail every other hour and looking at my work for the 100th time just to check that I didn't miss anything.
And suddenly it hit me.
I am obssessed with work.
I need to let go of work for a bit.
Why should I work so hard?
Not that anyone will appreciate it really.
I felt stupid.
Anyway,I am all packed and ready for India.
2 1/2 weeks of no work, no internet, no mobile phone....
My 2 fave girls in Birmingham got me a goodie bag for my trip.
Magazines, lots of sweets...
I feel very blessed.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohh just realize that u even have english lyrics for the nan ren nu ren song.. cool...hehe
ohh have fun in india!!!
ya hshould get off work to relax
i was searching for ur blog then the googles display alist of links containg 'pei jie'
i saw one with what dean list and when i open it, it's another pei jie..haha
lol.
at a cc in shimla now.
will b back in uk on friday.
how quick has it gone!!!
this india trip has been a very humbling experience.
x
Post a Comment