10 more minutes before I time out here at this Cyber Cafe in Shimla!
Happenings since I last blogged...
...rode on a camel and slept under the stars in the Rajasthan desserts in Jaiselmer. Felt sorry for the camels who had to carry all of us who must have put on weight after all the crazy eating we have been doing.
...joined a candle light Free Tibet march in Dharamsala. I don't know who is right or wrong in this Tibet-China issue but i did feel a bit emo after the visit to the Tibetan Museum in Dharamsala. I had to shed a tear as I felt really sorry for the Tibetan people.
...got over charged for a top at a Bazaar in Jodhpur. That was when I learnt that in India you have to always bargain. Always reduce the asking price by half. Bargaining is a way of life in India.
...learnt to ski in Solang-Manali; felt like learning to cycle a bicycle again! Took me ages to learn to cycle, so it is no suprise after countless tries I still can't ski but I will not give up.
...saw The Taj Mahal in Agra and the Golden Temple in Amritsar.
...tasted the yummyiest fish briyani at Amritsar!
The Indian trip is finally coming to a close.
Will be back in Birm on Friday.
Coming soon... the amazing India pics..
Watch this space!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU RODE ON A CAMEL?!?!?!?! YOU LUCKY CHICK!!!!
I'M SO JEALOUS!!!
I want photos, photos!!!
you rode on a camel and slept on desserts!!! gosh that's so interesting!!!!
stella,the camel ride was actually quite uncomfy. my bro's butt's skin was peeling afterwards.lol
charlene, not just me. sing cher toooo.. ;-p
x
Post a Comment