
The trip to Leicester was absolutely fab. Grace is one of those amazing friends that I still keep in touch at college. She has seen me laugh, she has seen me cry and she has even seen me go nuts over Take That's poster on M&S's door. I think what really bonded us was the tough times we shared at college. I still remember when we were at college, Grace and I went for a walk in the rain after dinner. There we were with our umbrellas, young and hopeful of the future, sharing our dreams. Sometimes I wish I could be that person I was, so full of hope and really believing in my dreams. But as you grow older you realise that the world can be dark and evil and everything is not bright and sunny like in our dreams.


The Amazing Grace et moi. We went to Grace's friend's 21st birthday bash. It was really nice. Leicester medic students are totally cool and friendly. It was nice to relive the memories of the wonderful uni days I had. Reminded me of all the great friends I have made and the crazy fun times we shared. Being really greedy I wish I had done more at uni. I could have done more.

Foxy Grace at this cute milkshake place we went. We rested there after our shopping trip. I bought myself a globe. I am fascinated that the world is actually a sphere. I love looking at the globe and dream of faraway places that I want to visit. 2008 will be the year of the great indian escape. Just received the itenary for The Amazing India trip from my bro and am absolutely thrilled.
Oh btw, I passed my exams!!! It was such a relief. 9 down 1 more to go next year. Bring it on...
7 comments:
yoyoyoyo, looking very good babe!!!
Your sushis too! sounds really yum, reminds me of Jin's:)
Where's the cute mauritian guy in the photo??:P
but jin's sushi is still the best.
no cute guys. have to wait to go to visit you in mauritius to see hot mauritian guys. ;-p
5555555555555. i always drool over anime food.. especially the noodle soup.
hahaha... thanks for making me feel normal.
you know i read your mail...just want to say its normal. life's like that... we will all find our way to where we should be in the end. actually i am saying that even though, i am quite lost with my life atm.
eh, have fun fun fun in malaysia. its the place to be. ;-)
xxxxxxxxxxx
Congrats PJ. See you soon in India!
thanks sing cher.
i can't wait to see india. it is the only thing to look fwd to!!!
oh i put u in as my india referee for my visa application. hope thats ok.
no prob darling =)
Start working out yo! Haha..
Yeah..i bought the new version of lonely planet! Can't wait to explore india too!
Post a Comment