Felt butterflies in my stomach when I heard this Japanese song from the Japanese anime Midori No Hibi. Check out the song in Youtube.
By the time I noticed.
I was thinking of you.
I thought that was really embarrassing.
And I really hated it.
It’s because I am afraid to convey my feelings.
Even if I suppress it in my head.
I can’t do anything about my heart.
To make you not able to notice when we meet.
And to make it no different from the norm.
Is how I plan to talk to you but couldn’t
I am suffering.
I ended up lying to you but.
Just a bit more… just a bit more…
If I can get closer to your heart…
Just a bit more… just a bit more..
Try not to erase this moment.
Please God, give me courage.
I love this song but I think some of the beauty of the lyrics is lost in translation.
Have got a Mock Exam tommorow and here I am at the office doing every other thing but revise for my exams.
I even went to Facebook and up dated my profile and look at everyone's photos.
I rarely go onto Facebook unless someone adds me and I have to go in there to accept it.
I think I am going to go out and do a bit of shopping before I start revising.
Its so nice and sunny today. Maybe I should do my laundry before I start revising....
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good luck for ur exam trw!!!
it is a nice song...
how is your new baby treating you? Have you named it yet?
Post a Comment