I don't even know how to pronounce that word.
I got tagged because I read his blog.
8 Random facts about me:
1. I hate talking about myself (thats why I am not a big fan of meme cause I find it hard to talk about myself. This is going to take me all day to come up with 8 random facts).
2. I love birds. It is fascinating watching them in the skies. If I have to be reborn as an animal, I want to be a little bird.
3. I like donuts if and only if they are 'pure' donuts with a hole in the middle and with NO jam.
4. I eat way too much cereal. I have them for breakfast. When I am hungry after breakfast. When I am hungry after lunch. When I am hungry after diner. Which is like all the time except for lunch or dinner.
5. I once wrote a song for my dad with my brother. I think it was his birthday or father's day. I was probably 9 or 8 years old. Can't remember the lyrics now.
6. I study with the TV on. I can't study when its too quiet.
7. I always scare people who have the misfortune of sharing a room with me because I sleep walk and talk in my sleep. When I was at college, I woke up in the middle of the night. My roomie was still studying and I asked her if she wanted to lie down beside me. I have no idea I did that the next morning. She said I sounded quite horny. I am sure she made that last bit up.
8. I still keep a diary. I don't write it everyday, only when I get the feeling. I know I am way to old fashion and sentimental.
OK enought of me me for today.
You are tagged if you are reading this.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"I always scare people who have the misfortune of sharing a room with me because I sleep walk and talk in my sleep."
i do that too. its in the genes!
hey i was doin some mass blogging for the week. this entry is suppose to come out later but dunno why they are all appearin now.
blogspot sucks..
I believe it's pronounced "meeeeeem", or something similarly stupid. It's almost as hideous a word as "blog".
Hopefully this isn't a double post. Something went wrong last time.
its a french word i think.
why is blog a hideous word?
PJ,
I love your blog. It's full of contentment, joy and peace. It's a wonderful life u have!!!
Hugs,
Grace
Post a Comment