Was on hols for 3 days in Tenby, Wales with Ef.
It was a nice peaceful holiday by the beach with nothing to do but to relax.
Will post up some cool pics when I get it off Ef.
I hate to admit this but work was constantly on the back of my mind when I was on holiday.
I kept thinking of The List.
The List of never ending tasks to finish.
It doesn't help that I was called up on my holiday by people regarding work.
I would never call anyone if I know they are on holiday.
Absolutely outrageous!
There were lots of old couples in Tenby. Made me think of my folks. It reminded me that they are getting old and I hope they will grow old happily together. I hope I can make their life better. They have given me so much and sometimes I wish I could give them more.
There were lots of young families. Yummy mummies with their hyper active kids. I think I want to be a yummy mummy but not so sure if I want hyper active kids.
Seeing the happy young families, it reminded me of my childhood. I remember the trips to the beaches, to the waterfalls, to the parks, to the zoo, to the museums... There were no posh holidays abroad like going to Disneyland but dad did bring us places. He drove us as far as Terengganu (North Malaysia) to see the turtles. He brought us to see snakes at a temple in Penang. He also brought us to Singapore to Sentosa Island. When I was younger I always wished dad would bring us on holiday abroad like some of my rich friends and cousins. But of course it was too expensive to have family holidays abroad for us.
Now whenever I travel, I would think of my folks. I wish they were there next to me to see the amazing things before me. I wish they were there with me to taste different kinds of food from different countries. That is my dream.
Hopefully this time next year, my dream would come true.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
u might faint if u have hyper active kids like me..haha
or even grow a few more white hairs...haha
if my kids like u they will be hyper cute!!!
;-)
WIll get the photos to you asap. Thinking of going to bham on tuesday but not sure yet. Depends if my sister wants to go. IF going, then let's have dinner... or you could skive work and chill out with us. :D
no hurry for the pics.. whenever you see me lah...
wanna skive work too...but cannot ler..
i will be workin in derby for next 2 weeks. should be back in birm by 7pm. fingers cross that the traffic won't be a pain.
yes lets have dinner!!!!5555555555555
Post a Comment