http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389557/
Watched this yesterday with Ef. I thought it would be boring but it was actually quite good. It was long but it didn't felt that long cause it wasn't overly boring. I love watching foreign films. It feels so exotic.
Current Japanese drama is One Litre of Tears.
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/tears/pre_top.html
I only watched one episode and I can already feel that it is going to be very very sad movie.
I realised that I have lost the art of crapping. I can't think of anything interesting to blog. I am becoming boring and a little bit emotionless. Getting a bit worried about myself actually. Nothing seems to get to me these days. I am becoming a little bit detach to life sometimes. I can feel a separate me and the world. Ok now I am crapping. Hey I haven't lost the art of crapping after all.
Ciao for now guys. Its Wednesday tommorow! Mid-week joy!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow ive been watching that drama as well. what happens is that the girl...... joking.
yeh but i didnt watch it till the end. oh oh oh watch a drama called "orange days" as well. it's quite cool. i think you can see it on youtube.
have fun!
hi dais! ok ok will check orange days out. anyway hope you are well. must let me know k when you are in birm. xx
don'tworry eat more crab... brrrr cold joke..hehe
well when u're back here.. we'll practise crapping with u.. and crabbing too..
hahaha...i like the cold joke..gonna book flights home now. keep procrastinating and the price keeps rising. damn taxes...
Post a Comment