Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Bloggables

I passed my exams! So relief to know that I passed and almost everyone passed too. And this is just the end of the first part. Will be back to college end of February and the whole nerve wrecking experience of exams starts again. I am trying to think of back up plans if I fail and I realised I have none. Failing the exams is not an option. I am in too deep already and there is no turning back.

So many thoughts in my head that I want to blog but there is always the issue of bloggability?

Trying to think of something exciting in my life at the moment. But there aren't any.

Work gossips however exciting is not bloggable.

And at the moment work forms almost all of my waking hours.

Now what else is bloggable in my mundane life?

Have been camping at Warwick Uni for the past few days because am working for a client just round the corner. Missing uni life just gets worse when you are actually back to uni. Why is it the people at uni seems so full of energy, young and cool? The answer is probably cause they wake up at mid day and actually get to do stuffs that they enjoy in between the boring lectures. They have a 'life'. A life that I once had.

However much I miss uni life I know it is not possible to get back into the life I once had. I was ready to move on when I left and I have moved on. I will just have to make the most of the new life. Carpe diem.

Other things that gave me the up feeling and I want to remember it.

A packed vegetarian caesar salad that Ef made for me to bring to work for lunch. awwww... it was the best salad ever. Not saying this so that I get more packed lunches but it really was that good.

I was stopped by the guard outside Pitchers and Piano yesterday. He asked for my age and I said 22 ( I forgot that I am 23 again.). He said 'No way. You look 18. ' Used to hate being checked for underage but yesterday I was Overjoyed. This has not happen for a long long time.

That's all for today folks. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

9 comments:

Charlene said...

congrats!!!
waiting for ur treat in msia then..hehe

PJ said...

definitely...will treat you guys in sept. xxxx

Anonymous said...

so u'll be back? Can't wait! Charlene, remember my kompang group yo!

Anonymous said...

i miss people calling me ahTay..

Anonymous said...

i so know wat you mean man. my life is so boring now that i have nothing to blog about too man. sucks! hahahaha..

ANIWAE PJJJ!!! DID I SEND THE WRONG PACKAGE???? I WAS DISCUSSING IT WITH DAPH AND IT SOUNDED IMPOSSIBLE THAT I ACTUALLY DID THATTTT ... WHAT EXACTLY HAPPEN??? ARE YOU SURE YOU GOT THE WRONG CARD?!?!?!?hhahahahahah

Anonymous said...

Hey princess, congrats! Passing exams is good, wish me luck for mine this Friday! Been to Valencia in Spain last weekend for an international conference to present my project, so now studying like siao lang to catch up! Hey, I am going back Msia on next Sat for 11 days, you need anything from home? ;)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS PJ!!

PJ said...

yes...ah tay..i will be back in sept. hopefully.. ;-)x

fel, its just a card from daffy to stella that's sent to me by mistake lah you blur gal. anyway, ef's has kindly posted the card off for me.stella should get it soon. ;-) i always thought you have a real happening life in spore. im sure anywhere is more happening than here.xx

hey win hui..good luck for your exams on friday. wah you wait to valencia. so syoking!!! actually it would be great if you could ta pau some roti canai for me. hahaha.. kidding..enjoy yourself at home k. you better get your ass down to visit me soon!!! xx

thanks celina...xx

Charlene said...

ah tay!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure sure.. will include err lion dance.then u can dance the indian dance for us..wooohooooo

btw ah tay.. u didn't update ur blog too