Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sushis

This is for you Stella!! I made sushis. Really wish to share it with you cause I know how much you love sushis.

Currently watching Goong!

This one is recommended by Fel. I thought it was damn childish when I first watched it but I am absolutely hooked onto it now. Its got 20 ep. I have got ep 1-8 on my computer and seems like the company has finally banned me from downloading it. Damn.

Guess I just have to be content with watching ep 1-8 again and again until I get sick of it. Maybe I will try downloading it over the weekend. Fingers cross that it will work. Or I might have to ask Fel to ship me pirated CDs from Indonesia!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

wow.. u're watching goong also?/
i have not wathc it yet.. been pondering whether to watch my girl or goong...

anywya there's part 2 for goong.. filming's gona start next year.. with seven(a kpop singer)

Stella said...

THANKEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PJJJJ, I miss sushis mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. they don't like it as much as i do here, so shieeette!!!

Anonymous said...

hey..fancy u get to watch korean drama...me watching books most the time!! =(

Hey..how do I download? I tot of watching some korean drama after my exam in 2 weeks time...any good & nice drama to recommend??

PJ said...

watch both charlene! hahaha..

miss you heaps stella!! always think of you when im eatin something yummy..

sing cher, go to www.kpopper.com. join the forum and start downloading. watch them all if you have the time. hahaha.. xx

Charlene said...

watch both..... hmmmm..good idea..
well maybe youtube has them too..

fe li ci a said...

eh ya ya.. tell me if you cannot download them alrite? your office really blocked you from downloading is it???