Thursday, November 09, 2006

Prime Numbers

Currently reading The Curious Incident of The Dog In The Night Time by Mark Haddon.

I just started it yesterday. Its pretty good. It is really different from any other books that I have read. Not that many but I think it is really special book.

One of the quotes from the book that I am dying to share with everyone.

Prime Numbers is what you get when you take away the patterns. Life is like prime numbers. It is logical but we can spend all our life thinking about it and still not being able to figure it out.

Life is actually quite simple and logical but somehow it is so complicated. And yes we will never ever figure it out.

As some of you can see the Work In Progress link (Not in any particular order). These are the links that I got from those of you who have been leaving comments lately. Do do send me your links so that I can add them. I was reading Fel's blog yesterday and realised how much I missed reading blogs and how out of date I am at reading blogs because I have been so busy. My deepest apologies. Oh and Fel, I want to comment on every hillarious entry of yours but never got round to it. Absolutely love your blog!! Don't stop blogging. I think you have the Kenny Sia potential. Don't forget me when you are famous.

Oh and Happy Belated Birthday to my dear ex-uni-mudder, Daffy!! Continue to cook and make your dreams come true!! xxx

7 comments:

fe li ci a said...

wah wah wah... what a great honour that you love my blog! i love YOUR blog MORE maan.. always makes me think of issues i would never think of. deep issues. (like who should pay on a date! HAHAHAHHAHAH.. unforgettable topic i tell you) hahahaha....Kenny Sia potential!?!??!... ahahah.. i like thaaaat!! but maaan... i could never. he's damn funny man. pj..please blog more in your spare time. always looking forward to read your blog! *wink*

PJ said...

hey dude..no need to return the compliment k. seriously your blog is damn funny. i was laughin my heads off in the office.

man..im so full now. just had a pub lunch. these office people should stop goin out for pub lunches. i dunno why but i always always order fish and chips. i should stop ordering fish and chips. but i love fish and chips.

Stella said...

Pst! never mention office ppl on your blog, they might land on it one day & you might be blamed for blaming them for pub lunches:P
nx time, order mash potato la! :P
And hey, I was planning to dye my hair too b4 xmas!! let's do it, let's do it!! u do it, i do it!

PJ said...

stella!!!
hahaha..ok ok i should stop complaining and be grateful cos its free food.
ok ok lets do it. i think i will do it this weekend. i was thinkin of reddish brown. what bout you?

fe li ci a said...

ahhahaa.... what are these 2 bimbos discussing now... mmmm...

HAHAHAH..kidding laaaa.. dye hair ah... I ALSO WAAANT. i think i'm gonna highlight my hair...dont really like dyeing my hair.. cos when it grows.. then there'll be two colours.. i doont likeeee....yes yes.. i just might...

and pj.. i wasnt returning the compliment laaa.. i was being honest!! about my feelings!! why you reject my feelings maaaan.. ahahahhaha...

PJ said...

hahaha.. come join the bimbo club Fel..
if you highlight it.. there will be two colours also mah... what lah you..

yes yes lets all do it together. long distance bimbo hair dye is so cool!!

fe li ci a said...

nooooooooooooo.. you dont get meeeee pj!!! when you dye your hair... let say red.. when when your black hair grows... then you'll have... black hair and red hair both in one strand.

if you highlight.. guess it's not so obvious.. and whenever i highlight.. i always ask them to highlight my hair that is under..so my top layer of hair will be black.. so even if my hair grew.. wont be so obvious got 2 colours. AHHAHAHA..talk so much la meee... you get me not!!! ahahhaaha...

long distance bimbo hair dye..hmmm.. hahahaha...LET'S GOOOO!!!

(dye hair in uk not ex meh pj? hehehe)