Wednesday, March 04, 2009

No Place Like Home

... is an understatement.

Happy. Happy. Happy.

Busy. Busy. Busy.

And I thought it will be a relaxing do nothing holiday.

..and then there is a new to do list.

I will get round to it. Please bear with me.

P/s - Dad got me a little Chinese dictionary. So happy. Any good Chinese books to recommend for a beginner?

6 comments:

Charlene said...

yohoo back in muar??
welcome home!!
how long will u be staying here?

Kian said...

go get a copy of 三字经

Anonymous said...

Aaaww, I need to go home too...=(

PJ said...

charlene, sorry i had to cancel breakfast tommorow. i suck man.. next time next time...

thanks for the recomendation kh. i think my little neice can recite everything in that book. will see if i can find the book at the book shop. im currently reading hui gu niang. lol.

vicky!!! you were back mah last month. hehehe... ;-D

Anonymous said...

PJ,

I once taught a Chinese module to a class of English school kids in Leicester. I have all my materials on my computer. Come to Cardiff to fetch them if you are interested.

PJ said...

hi jack!
sounds cool.
will pick it up from you if im in cardiff. have a fab trip to sabah and send my love to grace. ;-D