I can't tell you all how touched I am to see everyone.
Special thanks to all of you who have to travel from faraway lands to my little ulu town.
Special present for Joanne ---> The Biawak History of Melaka. (http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kesultanan_Melayu_Melaka)
At Air Panas/Gunung Ledang. 
JJ, Shu and PJ.
JJ, Shu and PJ.


With Daffy The Supermodel and presenting the New Fel-Rocks.
Old friends who I grew up with.
Its weird, sometimes when I see my old friends, I feel like a proud mother. They have all grown up to be fine young people. I am so proud of them all.
PS – These are the pics I have. Sing Cher you have to send me those we took with your camera on Celina's birthday.
4 comments:
yikes!!! i look so ugly.... ahhh mother..take it off...*run and hide under the chair* haha
haha..PJ..ur safely back and blogging..
i've got news for everyone..
NO NO..me not getting married lah!
i've transferred!! woots!!no more ulu mersing..
will b in Batu Pahat...no more driving thru cow and monkeys infested roads! :P
not ugly lah...i dun have any ugly daughters k. hahaha...
you know the pics we took with see jian and chai hoon at zense cafe was really blur when i put it on my computer. maybe have to get it from sing cher.
hahaha.. i tot you gettin married!!! BP is good. closer to Muar and lots of chinese people and got Mc Donalds! ;-)
Pj, shall send you the pict soon. Take good care darling!
Post a Comment