Monday, August 27, 2007

The IT Crowd

Watched the first episode of the second season on Friday. Absolutely brilliant. Loving it. Makes me wonder if It people are really like that.

Its bank holiday today but have got revision classes and the buses were not running.
So I walked in. 40 minutes walk. Decided to start walking before 8am so that its less polluted.
Feeling absolutely knackered now and the week has just started.

Having exams next week. Its the real thing. So am gonna study my brains out so that I will pass.

My stomach is feeling the fuzziness of going home next Friday. Bro just arrived home from India and I can't wait to see him. I miss his stupid jokes. And that lucky guy is off to Sabah for a quiz or something. Smart ass...

Ok classes starting soon. See you guys at home in 2 weeks time....

5 comments:

gspoh said...

All the best of Lucks PJ!! You will be fine! and safe journey home and send my regards to everybody okay??

Am in the lab preparing presentation for my talk, yeah, bank holiday, sunny...anyway, it's just another day. :)

Charlene said...

woohoo.. will prepare kompang for u in 2 weeks time...

Anonymous said...

Hey PJ.

Am safe at home. Can't wait to catch up with you very soon!

Have a safe journey home!

Anonymous said...

oo...i hope to see u around PJ!!

PJ said...

thanks gs... hope your conference went well at manchester. x

definitely see you all in Muar...xx