Thursday, January 18, 2007

Song of the Month: Perhaps Love (Korean)

I don’t remember when it was…
I don’t remember from where it was…
That I started to keep thinking about you…
The thoughts would appear about twice…
They kept expanding and I felt a bit surprised…
I kept thinking to myself it was nothing…
But it was awkward when I talk to you…
Is it Love?If you are thinking the same, is it a start for us?
My heart keeps loving you…
It’s screaming for the whole world to know…
Why is it that I hear it now?
I’ve found love now that I found you.

3 comments:

Stella said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw, dammiiiit, it's soooo LOVEMANTIC!!!
I do hope it is;)

Anonymous said...

I am watching a Korean show here too. It's called 'Fireworks'. :)
The storyline is so typical, but I can't resist the cheesy love lines. LOL!
Hope you are doing great for the start of 2007!
Happy New Year 2007!

PJ said...

hey stella...hope you could download the song from gmail. x

hey shi yan, i know these korean dramas are getting so typical and cheesy but you just can't resist them.
hope you are well too and do do e-mail me when free. miss your e-mails loads.