Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Oceana

Oceana is kinda like The Zouk in UK.

It was my first night out in Birmingham.

I have been to Ikon in Coventry when I was at uni but Ikon is really a students’ club.

It was kind of weird at Oceana, to see people my mum and dad’s age dancing through the night. Can’t help but imagine my dad and mum on the dance floor. Oh, I think my dad’s gonna rock on the dance floor. Maybe I will bring them on a night out to Oceana when they come visit. That will be wickedy!

Glad I changed my mind and went out last Friday. It was fun and I actually felt quite young when I see people my parents age dancing the night away and mind you they were grooving the night away.

Its only Tuesday and I am absolutely knackered. Welcome back to the real world PJ!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I for one can't imagine my ah pek and ah em grooving to the beat on the dance floor. Ah pek maybe. That would be awesome!:D

PJ said...

hey viv,i think my dad can be pretty groovy. hehe..i wish i was as groovy as my dad. ;-p

Anonymous said...

Re: a question from an older post.

McGarmott refers to your old friend from Warwick Uni, the one who used to handle the student cinema. Yeah, I'm in the US now.

PJ said...

Sebastian!!!!you are in the US? studying? working? where about in the US? how did you find my blog? what's the link of your blog again? can i link it to mine?

really nice to hear from you.

hope you are well over there.

McGarmott said...

Hehe, not working, studying film in Hollywood. (Not as glamorous as you think ...)

PJ said...

its not glamourous. it is super glam. have you met any hollywood stars yet?

jeleow said...

There's an Oceana at MK to. You should pop by for a visit. ;-) Will be good to catch up.