Hope this will be the last time I move.
I love my new place.
I knew it is The One for me when I entered it for the first time.
The view from the window.

Big Thank You again to Ef for helping me move the 4th time!!!

Ef loves to check herself out...

I love love this photo. Masterpiece..

Before the masterpiece..

We went to watch Kung Fu Panda today.

I love love love it.
Some bits were wee bit cheesy.
But as a whole it was thoroughly enjoyable.
Some parts got me a wee bit emo. I could actually feel the tears wanting to come.
'You must believe in yourself...'
'There is no secret ingredient..'
Cheesy lah but I love...
14 comments:
wat's different about your hair again ef?
:p
she styled it with my hair gel.
its silky and shiny. lol.
is it a movie or cartoon? wanna watch it too!
wa laoooo, is it your tiggerbear??? so cute la, WHO GAVE IT TO YOU?? ANYONE I KNOW!!?? HMMMM???? *wriggles eyebrows*
love your hair man, I wanna see youuuuu
slight difference at the side of my head.. but there IS a difference. come on... different shades of blue on a pair of jeans, different tastes between evian water and say.. buxton. Appreciate the small things man..
about the kungfu panda.. loved it. Very funny. Apart from the part they stole from Lion King (trying to be funny) and the ancient 'past is history, tmr is a mystery, today is a gift' is just.. bad script.
stella, its animation kinda movie. really good fun. watch it watch it. the teddy was there when i moved in. lol. im not into teddies lah. those given to me throughout uni have all beeen given to charity shops. ;-p
ef,how's the muscles? lol. my whole body is still aching. i think i might try to go to the gym in manchester and maybe build some muscles. lol.
5555555555555. you know what, just pick up one of your boxes, walk from one end of the living room to the other, put down the box. Repeat it. Muscles will come... all in the comfort of your own flat.
pj.. miss you already. miss sitting in your flat wathcing tv.. admiring the panorama view of bham from the sofa. ..............
i think my arms are less flabby now. lol.
miss u too ef. the flat is not the same without you sitting there watching TV.
i will see u this weekend.
im at manchester atm. strange but i kinda miss birm. but the hotel has really comfy duvets. ;-p
if you come on sat, we might be having lunch with the same warwick people we had lunch with in bham,.. !!
let me think k...
J says me look chub. ToT
dun eat so much lah... hahaha...
or style your hair to cover it!
lol.
i think it is just the angle of the pic and the mirror makes people look chubbier.
blame the mirror ef. its all because of the mirror.
cu tommorow!!
x
actually it might be the alco. lol.
or maybe u r not havin enough 'premiums'?
i miss u ef. cant wait to see u soon.
xx
Post a Comment