I thoroughly enjoyed watching Juno.
Easy, feel good movie.
I think Juno is lucky she did not get pregnant in Malaysia.
She would have got expelled from school.
I wonder if my dad will slap me if what happened to Juno happened to me.
He has only ever slapped me once when I was 14. I was really rude to grandma and he slapped me. Yeah, I probably deserved it but still he shouldn’t have slapped me so hard.
I think he would have gone ballistic if I got pregnant at 16.
Now I am in my twenties, I reckon he will take it calmly.
But I know whether its 16 or 24, he will support me through it come what may.
I can’t believe I will be 25 in December! 25 is the most rubbish number ever. You are suppose to be in your mid twenties but if you round it up you are actually in your late 30s. Gasps!
30 is just a couple more years down the line but I really can’t imagine myself being 30.
My mum had a spoilt 6 year old daughter and a cute 3 year old boy when she was 30.
Me…I can’t even hold a baby properly at 24.
I think the best age to be is 19 and 20.
Past that age the real world hits you real hard.
23 and 24 is probably the worst age to be. Most of my friends had tough time at that age, me included. It amazes me sometimes how we are all experiencing similar things in our lives even though we are all scattered around the world. I guess it is a comfort to know that I am not alone in facing the ‘challenges’ of life.
But heck things can only get better. The only way is ‘up’!
It rained super heavily yesterday.
I was drenched from head to toe as I braved the rain on my way home from the bus stop. Take That's song was blaring in my head strangely as I was walking in the downpour.
'You and me we can ride up the stars....We can rule the world...'
Random.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment