Monday, August 07, 2006

Highlights

At Joanne's...



Joanne serves PJ breakfast..



Joanne puts PJ and Fel on Sale at Ikea... Sold...

Joanne made us 'horsy'..

Where is Joanne Hiding??


PJ with her awesome tour guide Jong..

This one very interesting trip by one very super amazing tour guide. Thanks Joanne!!!

Had one of the most lovely night view of KL from Luna Bar. I never knew KL could take my breath away. And walking inside Starhill made me wish I am filthy rich and could afford the fine dining in there. And I love the decor and concepts. They are simply brilliant. People come out with such ingenius ideas. Makes me feel like such a lazy ass for not using my brain much.

Oh and I am not going to drink again ever. I will just tell everyone I am a recovering alcoholic or that I am allergic to alcohol and get lots of sympathy.

8 comments:

Charlene said...

u went to kL? no wodner we couldn't find u ...
next time bring us there .. we'll try to squeeze in ur luggage..;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, seems that you guys are having a good time in KL! ANd girl, you look refreshing in your new cut! ;) Send my regards to shubbey! Tell her I miss her!!! :)

Anonymous said...

PJ,
glad to know you are enjoying yourself very much =)

Hope to see you soon!

PJ said...

Charlene,hahaha.. i wish i was doraemon and can squeeze you into my pocket tummy..

dr han, shu shu is off travelling..will let her know you miss her like crazy if im lucky enuf to catch hold of her. ;-p

sing cher!!! see you in 2 days time!!! xxx

PJ said...

Charlene,hahaha.. i wish i was doraemon and can squeeze you into my pocket tummy..

dr han, shu shu is off travelling..will let her know you miss her like crazy if im lucky enuf to catch hold of her. ;-p

sing cher!!! see you in 2 days time!!! xxx

PJ said...

Charlene,hahaha.. i wish i was doraemon and can squeeze you into my pocket tummy..

dr han, shu shu is off travelling..will let her know you miss her like crazy if im lucky enuf to catch hold of her. ;-p

sing cher!!! see you in 2 days time!!! xxx

fe li ci a said...

wah pj... no need to post 3 same comments rite.. HAHAHAHAH...

aniwaeeeeee... i keep forgetting. thank youuuu for present!!! it's very sweeeeeeet.! hahahaha..thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....*hug*

fel

PJ said...

i dunno y got 3 comments...i think blog spot is really screwed...

Happy Bday Fel!!!

hugs..

will try to keep in touch. hehehe.. but if i dun also, u will always be in my prayers and thoughts..