Tuesday, December 19, 2006

22+1

Can no longer tell people I am 22.

I am getting more and more confuse of my age.

I thought I was turning 24 yesterday.

And my dad thought I was only 21.

A big Thank You to all the birthday well wishes. I am extremely touched and guilty for being so rubbish at remembering everyone else's birthdays.

So sorry if I forgot your birthday but you know you guys are always always in my prayers.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!! sorry I've not been keeping in touch. I finally graduated, haha. how did you celebrate your birthday? lots and lots of kisses from me!

Charlene said...

Happy belated birthday Pei Jie!!!!

how did u celebrate ur birthday???

have not visited ur blog for so long....

Anonymous said...

crap...i reckon i'm just WAY too OLD! :(
sorry PJ...here's my

HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

sheesh..my memory is really failing me right now...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAY PJ!! hope you had a superb day!!

enjoy the christmassy feeling around birmingham!! and lets hope for white christma!! woooo! it sure is getting cold....

PJ said...

thanks Boo. no excuse to pop me an e-mail now that you are freeeee. congratulations to you!! xx

thanks charlene, i spent my bday on the phone with stella which was the nicest thing ever. ;-)
and i watched this really scary drama about 2 girls travelling and getting trapped by a psycho. so scary!!

hey celina, welcome to the old grandmother club. i can't remember anything anymore. its scary. i keep checkin my hair to see if its turning grey.

thanks dais. yes it will be lovely to have a white christmas won't it. ;-) when r u gonna come visit me?

Deriku said...

happy belated birthday, merry christmas and happy new year! :D

PJ said...

thanks derek..
have a good long weekend holiday!xx

Charlene said...

wow what movie is that?
hehe.. when i sms u at that time.. i forgot what time it was in UK.. hope i didn't wake u up...

PJ said...

its a british drama. freaking scary watching it alone. never ever..

it was in the day actually that i got your text. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You didn't forget my barffffday, you were earlier than expected :P
Have a good merry cherry Christmas gal, love ya & miss ya lots & lots!
GROS BISOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Anonymous said...

You're ooooold! I've forgotten my age on numerous occasions this year - just go with it :-D

I'm currently...erm...younger than you. I think.

Charlene said...

opps..hope my sms didn't make u scream..haha

anyway Merry Christmas!!!!! Ho ho ho!!!
where's my christmas gift??..haha jkjk...

PJ said...

thanks stella. will reply your e-mail soon. bisous..xxxx

hey simon, i can't believe i will be hitting quarter of a decade of living soon. i was just lookin at your Paris pics. i like the pic 'towering'. not quite sure why but there is soemthing about seeing the eiffel tower in the distance. will be goin to paris in feb. any recommendations on must dos in Paris?

>charlene,i didnt scream when i got your message but i couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day.happy new year charlene! xx

Charlene said...

Happy new year PJ!!!!!! Happy new year Sing Cher!!!!

woohooooo.....

funny..tried to psot at the latest blog comment but was unable to do so...